|HUNTSVILLE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
|PONY YOUTH BASEBALL ~ AYF YOUTH FOOTBALL
Our organization will make every effort to make sure that every child with the
desire to participate gets the opportunity to play or cheer, without regard
to prior experience, athletic ability or size.
We are committed to instilling Honesty, Loyalty, Integrity, Teamwork, Discipline,
Sportsmanship, Respect, Leadership, Trust and Commitment in our young
participants. We believe these values and virtues are important to their growth
and to them becoming active members of our community and society.
We will instill in our youth the challenge of competition, the joy of victory,
the reality of defeat, the importance of commitment and the spirit of community.
Our Scholar Athlete Recognition program is to directly underscore the
importance of academic achievement among athletes, and by doing so, it will
prepare them for the challenges of high school and collegiate environments.
These goals will be achieved through organizing our dedicated
volunteers, caring parents, and business associates who wish to
partner with our great youth sport program.
· To promote and maintain physical exercise, physical fitness,
and moral well being of children.
· To engage, assist, encourage, participate, and teach American Football.
· To further sportsmanship and honor among children
in a competitive atmosphere.
· To promote and oversee amateur games, contests, sports, and athletics while
elevating the standards and competitive level of amateur athletics.
· To foster and encourage community pride through local amateur athletics.
· To instill wholesome values in youngsters and young adults.
· To assist in combating juvenile delinquency by providing and promoting the
physical and emotional well being of young athletes
|WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE